A record of my efforts to live a more sustainable life.

Show Us Your Plastic Challenge - Week 17 - April 4 - April 10, 2010


Recyclable Items (5):
  • 1 Styrofoam soup bowl (PS 6)
  • 1 plastic spoon (#5)
  • 1 orange juice carton (plastic spout and lid)
  • 2 raspberries containers (PETE 1)

Non-Recyclable Items (16):
  • 1 bag from Easter chocolates
  • 1 microwave popcorn wrapper
  • 1 toothpaste tube
  • 2 bread bags
  • 2 toilet paper wrappers
  • 1 Styrofoam soup bowl
  • 1 plastic spoon
  • 1 Styrofoam ice cream bowl (I hate cones, so I instinctively said bowl when asked "Bowl or cone?" Then when I got it I thought, "crap!" Plastic in the bowl and the spoon. Sigh.)
  • 1 Reese peanut butter candy eggs package (part of it is recyclable PS6)
  • 2 Reese peanut butter candy eggs wrappers
  • 1 bag Reese mini peanut butter cups
  • 1 apple turnover filling package
  • 1 icing package from apple turnovers

Total Items: 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment