A record of my efforts to live a more sustainable life.

Show Us Your Plastic Challenge - July 25 - July 31, 2010


Recyclable Items (7):
  • 1 orange juice carton
  • 1 soy milk carton
  • 1 FedEx envelope (plastic protective layer on front)
  • 1 lid from hot chocolate (PS 8) (I asked for no lid!)
  • 2 envelopes with windows
  • 1 raspberries container (PETE 1)

Non-Recyclable Items (7):
  • 1 orange juice seal
  • 2 Taco Bell mild sauce packets
  • 1 cereal bag
  • 1 Itzakadoozie wrapper (It's a kind of popsicle thing. I was at the zoo, and it was hot, and they're just so delicious!)
  • 1 perogies bag (I think we may be able to get these in our own container. Looking into that.)
  • 1 plastic sticker from a bunch of organic bananas

Total Items: 14 (I don't know what's going on lately!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment