A record of my efforts to live a more sustainable life.

Show Us Your Plastic Challenge - June 27 - July 3, 2010


Recyclable Items (3):
  • 1 soy milk carton (plastic spout and lid)
  • 2 envelopes with plastic windows

Non-Recyclable Items (9):
  • 2 granola bar wrappers (I was at a dance festival, so I was living on granola bars. I was ill-prepared.)
  • 1 microwave popcorn wrapper
  • 4 zip ties (used to attach some chicken wire to my bike)
  • 1 soy milk seal
  • 1 spice jar seal

Total Items: 12

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK... that's pretty darned impressive! I may have to take the challenge myself...

Lianne said...

Thanks! I'm getting there. It's becoming hard to cut more plastic out, though. I highly recommend the challenge! I'm so much more aware of packaging now.

Post a Comment